Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Facebook Cover and My Little Story



















These words meant a lot to me.  I might be the dumbiest girl on earth, but a guy once told me that he loves me, and I actually believed him. Here is my heart broken story.

At first, I thought he was joking. As the time passed by, he tried everything to get closer to me, to tease me, to make me laugh… I started to believe his love. That is when I fell in love with him.
We had so many things in common. From time to time, he asked those annoying  ̎What if…̎ questions.  ̎What if I say I love you? ̎  ̎What if I ask you out? ̎ ̎What if we date?  ̎ … What if there is no what if? 

One day, everything turned upside down. He no longer talks to me. He started to ignore me. I tried to ask him why, but I never got the answer. I didn’t and will never know why he did that to me. I thought our friendship was real, but obviously, I was wrong. I spent the following two years in the same class and it was torturous. Part of me wanted to see him, and the other part wanted to forget him. I lost thirty pounds in two years and even passed out during a trip. 

My health along with the scar he left me recovered little by little. I even met my current boyfriend. I let the past stays in the past. Sometimes, I bump into him in the bus. We continue to act like perfect strangers, but it doesn’t bother me anymore.

P.S.: Je n’ai pas envie de traduire l’histoire en français. Je le traduirais peut-être un jour… ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment